With the now closer of Dall.E 3, my first 160 prompts was done using just that in Bing
I will continue to give you my prompts that I have saved, though will now be using Bing's Stylised illustration from their mode selection
These will look completely different from my first lot, but prompts that I saved up I want to share, I don't want them to gather "dust"

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Prompt 178


A young elf girl with curly blonde hair and pointed ears, wearing a red coat with white fur trim, a green scarf, and striped stockings. She is crouching in the snow, extending her hands towards a small bird with an orange chest. The background features snow-covered trees and falling snowflakes. The overall colour scheme includes reds, greens, whites, and soft browns. Textures of fur, snow, and feathers are visible, creating a rich visual experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment