With the now closer of Dall.E 3, my first 160 prompts was done using just that in Bing
I will continue to give you my prompts that I have saved, though will now be using Bing's Stylised illustration from their mode selection
These will look completely different from my first lot, but prompts that I saved up I want to share, I don't want them to gather "dust"

Sunday, September 7, 2025

Prompt 020


A superfine oil painting gothic-inspired child with flowing black hair, stitched facial features and glowing red eyes, dressed in an elegant, lace trimmed black Victorian-era adorned suit with red roses. She stands upon a pile of skulls and cracked stone and a tiny little dragon, with a dark eerie background. Petals of red roses float around her, adding a touch of contrast to the otherwise dark brooding scene, creating a haunting yet enduring atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment